What I mean is this: America is not united on the upcoming memorial of 9/11. A mosque is acceptable to show our tolerance but any other faith is unacceptable. We call American's terrorist but ignore real terrorist.
Maybe, just maybe the intent of the terrorists attacks of 9-11 was more delayed than any of us realized?
We permit members of Congress to damn a grass roots movement to hell.
All of our politicians flip flop to get our votes.
and what I wrote in 2009 is even more real today. So on my 23rd anniversary I am reposting this, because in the days before 9-11 memorial , I am more threatening to my nation than someone that did real harm to the nation.
- I am a Christian
- I am a stay home wife
- I am the mother of 4 children and we would continue to have children if we were so blessed.
- I have home schooled the children all of their lives
- I bake cookies, cakes, pies, make my own bread, tortillas, and homemade cheeses.
- I grow much of our foods and then preserve it for our use.
- I am a farm wife and we raise animals and poultry to feed us.
- I make many of the items we use in the home, such as clothing, aprons, towels, curtains, rugs.
- I study the Bible with the family each morning, and we pray as a family before meals, and whenever we need to.
- I am a conservator in all items in my home, not because they are expensive or that I am in the *green crowd*, but because I appreciate the money that was spent to acquire the item.
- I am pro military. As the wife, mother, sister and daughter of one that has and is wearing the uniform, I understand that a strong military protects our way of life.
- I am against abortion in all cases. The life is a life. When we began to trade one's rights for another we began to slide on a slope that cannot ever be climbed again.
- I am for being personally responsible for my actions. If I break the law, hold me accountable.
- I am against making another pay for me or me pay for another.
- I am for being charitable. Life on my farm has permitted us to have an excess in items that we are able to give to several families that are on restricted incomes. I am for helping the sick, the elderly, the widowed. This is my choice. I do not want to have my money diverted to the chosen needy(as this is subjective and most often abused.)
- I am against same sex marriage. If two people wish to have a gay relationship my stand is NOT stopping them. I am not against a civil union between the two. It is a legal contract the gay couples wish for to cover each other in life insurance and custody which the law should cover-they are not man and wife as one party would physically be missing. In a civil union they can be man and man or vise versa.
- I am against the discrimination held by the Left. As a minority household we are not recognized by the Left because we do not act as victims or hold our hand up. We are the silent Condi Rice's(she was attacked often for not taking the preconceived idea of what a black woman should hold as her ideology -by the Left...even being called a house nigg*r) This is the most obvious of racists views that is never picked up by the MSM. We are all unique and do not think or vote in blocks like the Left so wishes. Remove the bribes and see how quickly you will lose those who blindly check D in every election. You are not for the equality of races, but believe that without you they would be completely dysfunctional. Welfare, food stamps, quotas and the likes do nothing but hamper the people that you then say you are helping.
- I am against this lie of global cooling, then global warming, and now climate change. Didn't any of you listen in science? If the belief that the earth is billions of years old, then the past 15,000 years of scientific data on cooling and warming trends is not enough to make any correlation to any climate change. There is just too little information on hand. How pompous to believe in both the age of the earth and then the impending destruction based on such minuscule of data. Quit buying in to this Al Gore junk. He is lining his pockets on your blind faith. Be wise and reflect long and hard on what I wrote. The data that the climate change crowd is like you basing your viability on the very first microsecond of your life. How can you make a scientific observation off of this first spliced piece of data? You can't just like with the data we have now.
- I am against groups like PETA. This group can only thrive in a wealthy narcissistic society. I think that those in the group should move to an impoverished region of the world where around every corner isn't an eco friendly organic grocer and food is for sustenance and not times in the day where one breaks. Animals provide food and clothing and labor all around the globe. Your group is a double standard.
- I am against groups like NOW as they really are a bi*t*ching group instead of a group seeking real rights for women. If you were for the rights of women you would embrace the design of a woman and its ability to produce another living being. If you were for the rights of women you would press our leaders to cease the abuse against fellow sisters around the globe...and combat female circumcision, honor killings, child brides to men in their fifties and killing women for not covering or killing a woman for speaking to a man.
- I am against dumping more money in public schools. I am for the immediate change in the system and have the schools held accountable. I am for vouchers and the option of the parent and student making the decision as to where they choose to be educated. If a school is not producing students who can read, then the school should be held accountable immediately.
- I am against the weak stand on border security.
- I am for limiting our elected to two terms for any in Congress...we have created a Political Class and they are unwilling to relinquish their position in society. We can and should give control back to the people. We did this to the office of the president and we should do this for all other elected persons.
- I am for drilling in ANWR. For those who are for the environment or the animals please reread #'s 18 and 19. I also think that we need to build nuclear power plants all over. If France, with the spineless image we have of them, utilizes nuclear power plants then what is our problem?
- And finally I am against calling terrorism anything other than terrorism. Call a spade a spade. No more mamsy pansy pc junk suggesting that 9-11 was a man made disaster. A man made disaster is the boo*b job. Women look like freaks with the augmentations that occur to them. Terrorism is 9-11, as the population was terrorized by the actions of terrorists who had but one intent- to wreak havoc. Once again a man made disaster does not bring me to my knees with grief for the loss, the fear and the pain felt...
is a domestic terrorist.
May we all understand that the times we live in are unlike no other time, and America is at the crossroad. What happens next is uncertain. But I can say with absolute certainty that if I am the threat it may be too late.