- Tell your spouse you love them~daily.
- Walk your spouse to the door when he/she leaves and be sure to give a hug and kiss goodbye.
- When they arrive home, welcome them with a hug and kiss.
- When you are mad at your spouse think upon your wedding and the dreams you had.
- Never tell anyone anything negative about your spouse. You get to see them 24/7 and so you see them at their best, their worst, and everything in between. Imagine if everything you did wrong was shouted from the rooftops.
- Write notes to your spouse. A simple note expressing your love is always a welcome thing.
- When you go somewhere hold your spouses hand.
- Show your appreciation by doing small things that are important to your spouse.
- Use kind words when speaking with your spouse. Say thank-you, please, you're welcome, as kindness does begin at home.
- Support your spouse in things they enjoy-who knows, you may find something new that you like.
Love is a many splendor thing.
To my Bill~ thank you so much for the best
year years of my life.
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991,1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996,1997,1998, 1999,2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012~and beyond!