- Do you believe that your behavior in your private life should be reflective of your public life?
- Do you believe that women should have the right to choice?
- If you answered yes to question #2, then do you agree that parent's have the right to choice, in the school their child attends, even if this includes vouchers?
- Do you think Americans pay enough in taxes?
- Do you think you pay enough in taxes?
- Do you think that the Tax Code is clear for Americans? (it contains approximately 3,400,000 million words)
- Do you think the word marriage has a set definition?
- Do you believe in Civil Unions?
- Do you believe that the Ten Commandments should be removed from public buildings?
- If you believe #9 then when will you begin the project to remove the Ten Commandments from here?
- Do you believe the Constitution to be a living document?
- Do you believe the United States should submit to the authority of the UN?
- Do you believe that the governors of the United States understand how to govern their own states?
- Do you believe that the United States has a right to protect her borders, even if it means securing them?
- Do you believe that every American is entitled to go to college?
- Do you believe that as president, you are entitled to tell me that I should have some skin in the game? If so, will you live as if you believe you have some skin in the game too?
- Do you believe that the earth is in dire danger because of first world nations spewing vile gases into the environment?
- If you do believe #17, what do you think should be done? Oh and will you comply first to set the example?
- Do you believe our troops are paid fairly?
- Do you believe that America can get back on her feet?
Well my questions have little consequence, although I wish that we would at least challenge our elected officials to be men and women of noble character.
Oh and finally, if I could, I would ask that our elected officials at least try to live as though they are working for me, because of course, they truly are.