"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, June 12, 2017

Life and times of a little

living at Papa and Gigi's.
We attended a Memorial Day ceremony in Tularosa NM on Memorial Day.
I added this photo even if you only see my hair and arms in Bill's sunglasses 
as I love the saying on GI's shirt.
I would flex BUT I don't want to rip another tee!

Little ran around a good deal.  Papa tracked him all around the park.

We then went up to the mountains for a picnic...last Monday. But it was 
snow/hail/raining so we picnicked in the truck.

The pillows have become a daily activity. Pile them up, pack on
the blankets and jump or bury inside them!

This time we built the pile in the kitchen.

Here we made a pillow pile under the table which we made into a fort.
Leg sticking out for cuteness factor.

Little dresses himself now. 
Shirt on backwards-check.
Pajama shorts as bottoms-check.
Hoping Gigi ignores the climbing Monkey...well
she did, as she said careful, careful and then snapped a photo. 

Yes, the little lives with us a good portion of each week.  Life changes.
I have not explained too much, or I suppose anything as it is not
always easy to put in to words things.



Once again the blog reveals a life changing event.  
It is not something that matters to anyone but the farm.  It is not something that will change the world, nor will it make me famous but it will create new topics or things to share on the blog. 

2 comments:

Patti said...

When my son was 4-5, my mom, who provided daycare for pay moved a little too far..For about a year, my little lived with her four days a week. It was wonderful and difficult for everyone, but we all made the right decision. The only other option was care with a stranger and we were not risking the heart of our boy with someone who didn't love him. Well done, as always.

Humble wife said...

Patti-you have no idea how much comfort your comment gives me. I take it very serious to be a part of the loving and caring of my wee one, and am embarrassed how hard it is. But I persevere~thank you so much.