"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Photos from the Past Few Weeks

Fourth and Millie
 
A wee one helping Gigi roll out yums!
In truth the rolling pin was for pounding and the roll
was nibbled!

Zephaniah and G1

Salad in a jar.
 
A break during the seminar last weekend and I snapped a photo of one of the boards.
 
 I snapped this photo.
I guess that would be an appropriate nickname if this 
was your last name!

Grand with the rolling pin.
He was not hitting although it looks like it.
He was pounding. I like that it almost looks like a 
stance for baseball. Yes the hands are wrong, but oh
I love baseball and this made me smile.
Young man in the back is our farmhand/sweet
young man that is a great addition to the activities
on Sundays.
 
The slide, the dog, and the wind!
I love this photo as it reminded me of the day we got this 
swingset.  It is a used one from a neighbor. On the very day he gave 
it to us, we went to  El Paso with Second, his wife, First, 
Fourth and another friend. This is the day we found out we were to be 
grandparents for the first time.
ps...now that the third grandbaby is on the way, I am still not over
the very first time Bill and I were told about each baby! I think I 
will always be this way.

G2 and Third's cutie pie.  I love love love the photos they 
had just before Third went to Basic Training.  This is at White Sands.

Sign on inside of stall at the Golf Course in Alamogordo NM.
I really pondered the need for this sign...
and finally, 

 My daughter-in-law liked the magnetic board I made for the farm
that she made one for her house.  Now she has limited space so she 
used a pizza pan! How cool is this?  Here is the post sharing how I made

No comments: