"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, March 24, 2017

Well the wind has died down and

I can see my mountain again.  I thought I would share the memes from face*book from many fellow New Mexicans after a crazy windy yesterday!
Often the March madness means that my garbage cans blow away and in return I get the garbage from the people several acres away.  

Yep.

I have watched things blow by the window that made me head away from windows. One time a very nice looking piece of plywood flew by.  Once it passed I told my boys to head out and see if they could find it as plywood and farm projects, well it is a win! ps they never found it and who knows who lost it!

Truth. 

And a bonus one that has nothing to do with the wind but has a tad bit of truth to it~
well kinda  truthful ;) for us on the Double Nickel

because we do have license plates on the wall
~but our vehicles have license plates on them so~

No comments: