2. Happiness is a choice.
3. Marriage is worth it.
4. Children are worth it.
5. Whatever you are looking at on your phone is not worth it. Take the phone blinder off and live life to the fullest.
6. Edit tools on phones are going to be rough for those that use them all the time. The mirror does not have edit and I think women may begin to loathe what is real. STOP editing. Be who you are.
7. Be kind. The more you do something the quicker it becomes a habit. Kindness is not a weakness.
8. Read. If you have something you are interested find a book about it and read it. Forget your phone. Pick up a book, turn the pages, use a book marker, and immerse yourself in the workings of your mind seeing the words and processing what is happening.
9. Go outside. Walk. Toss some seed to birds. Really look and see what season we are in and smile. It is comforting to know we have a repetitive cycle to set our bodies to, allowing us hope for warmth in the winter and coolness from the summer.
10. Take time to read the Bible, pray, and live the life God designed you to live.
Bonus: Love. Take the time to allow yourself to be loved and to love others.
|I made this last year with a salvaged window frame and a good deal of beer and soda caps.|