"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday this

using photos.
This is the group of cuties that came to the house on Sunday.
Yep, I love lunapic.com for editing my photos!

Until you have driven through Texas, this seems unreal. 
Fortunately, I know an amazing Texan so this is fine... 

This is clever...
I only see one problem and it involves my kneecaps.
I would step down and then walk right in to this clever
but probably not right for me invention.
Bill would not need the above vertically challenged adapter~please take
a guess which person is Bill?  This is from last weekend when there was a donkey 
baseball game at the fairgrounds.  By the way, when I see images of Bill in a crowd I 
always have to ask myself, is that Bill?  How do I not realize his height when we are 
together, but friends, that is Bill, the tall person on second from the left.  

Oh and a bit more of Thursday this minus photos~this day has been crazy windy.  Brush fires are happening to the north and south of us, and at times I haven't been able to see my mountains.

No comments: