"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Being spied on

not by the CIA but a critter is in the farm news today.  I began removing ceiling vents to either replace or paint.  The first vent I took down had footprints in it.  Let me be clear, there is no access from the inside of the house to the vents.
One of the kids suggested that I ask friends what critter made these tracks.
The same suggested that perhaps it was the mysterious chupacabra~lol.
I put the clothespin there for scale, but my first view
was this, as I was on the ladder very close to the vent. Ugh,
I did have a bit of a panic as to what could be up there and 
watching me.

The response was ringtail cat~overwhelmingly. 
photo credit wikipedia
  
photo credit Trileigh Tucker
After I found the above footprint image made by a ringtail cat
I agree.  I am hoping the little critter is gone now and that
my removing the vent scared it, but I am doubtful.

For the record the vent in question is just above the computer
desk.  Spying in the perfect location.  Sigh.

No comments: