"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tuesday Three

It's been a long week~my phone died.  It has been weird not to have daily contact with my Bill.  I mean I see him each day but we usually text or chat several times throughout the day.  Anyhow...sigh, on to the post of Tuesday Three:

I thought I would share three photos from the past few weeks to share a window to what is going on in my life.
Here are a few things I have been working on.  .
 
I went to a meeting where I listened to this man as a guest speaker.
He was trying to inspire we the audience to assist in making the world 
aware of how amazing Otero county New Mexico is.  I didn't need 
for anyone to inspire me to share.  I love New Mexico! His speech 
was filled with amazing stats about our schools and so it was worth 
listening!

And finally:
I shop in Texas and New Mexico.  I think that is
why there is a discrepancy in the name and the packaging
of these treats.
I hope that is the reason ~on one box they are cookies and the other they are
bars.  By the way, the Nutty Buddy's are our new snack of choice.
Thank you Little Debbie!

4 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I don't eat much candy but have to have my ice cream.

Humble wife said...

DD-:)

Sharon Holmes said...

Possibly the key is that each product that is sold in the vast United States has to be liscensed in each state that it is sold in. There may have been something considered too close in one or other of the states.

Humble wife said...

Sherry, I have an update coming as I emailed the company. I kind of wondered a bit what you suggested as well as perhaps a knockoff...but the truth is quite simple. Stay tuned for the update.