"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday Thoughts

Things are kind of chaotic in the world aren't they?

Time to stand tall and strong for what you believe and no longer sit back and worry that someone will call you out because of political correctness. 

Here's to me standing tall(I know, I know I can never really stand too tall). 
I am a mutt.  My ancestry claims German, Irish, Scottish, and who knows what else. 
I am the wife of another mutt.
My husband's ancestry claims Spanish, Mexican, Scottish, and Aztec.

I am the mother of an entirely mixed bunch of nuts. (see above)
I am the grandmother of an even more mixed bunch of mutts and two of the three daughters-in-law match Bill, and one matches my background.

I am wholeheartedly a Bible reading, Bible believing person.  I do not agree with those that take one verse and create a religion.  I believe that the Bible is absolutely one complete book about God's chosen people (and this can be anyone that John 3:16, Romans 11) and how they live and either obey, disobey, or reunite with the complete plan of salvation and eternal life.  I believe that days of the Second coming will mirror the days before the flood (Genesis 6) and I believe we may be in those days.

I believe completely and totally that life is precious.
We cannot determine which life is or isn't~but we have haven't we?

I believe that children are to be trained as they should go (Proverbs 22:6) and that they will stand tall as well.

I am sick and tired of being accused of having white privilege.  I am sick and tired of being accused of being an islamaphobe or a homophobe.

I am white.  I did nothing to be white. My children are a mix, and they did nothing to be this mixture.

I do not support people because they are white or because they are not white.  I support people for being decent human beings that are respectful.

I am sick and tired of the media pushing their agenda. 

That's it for my thoughts today.  More when I feel like it.

Oh and if you would like a Bible please feel free to leave a comment and request one, Bill and I would love to send you one. Or click here

No comments: