"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What title would fit for a post

that is about nothing? 

No ideas?  No ID?  Nope so here goes a post without a title.

I recently watched a vlog where the vlogger apologized because she and her husband were going to sing and it was bad.  I paused for a moment and thought, Wow.  We really have only one measure in this social media world and that is for that seemingly perfect measure and everything else must go.

After I listened to them sing I thought, not bad, and the couple's two young sons were happy and dancing.  This made me think about things that I have done over the years and what I see on social media.   What I was thinking I backspaced and removed as my own issues with how I measure or don't measure up came to the surface.  Hmm.  You would think the older you get the less you would care.  Not true.

Anyhow my post about nothing shall take a twist to another topic.  Do you have food storage and prep in your home~in case something happens?  We are in the winter season here in the United States and everyone should have a few weeks minimum of food, water and medical supplies to get them through a crisis.

Twisting once again.  What is up with people zip tying a shopping cart to a vehicle that didn't park correctly?  Have you ever stopped to consider that it is an elderly person that drove that car?  Or a young driver that just got their license?  Maybe it was someone that got bad news about a loved one....what on earth is up with people being so rude and careless~then giddy to share a meme about it?!

Okay I think I am lost for anymore nothings so I will close with a cuteness photo of the kids in a pic from about 20 years ago.

Yes, the time stamp is recent~I snapped a photo of the photo. That's a thing, isn't it?

No comments: