"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

This post is an

 update to the post titled: Woohoooooooooooooo, which was an updated post to the post titled: This Week.  I promised to post photos of the sunflowers and the awards that the men's recovery home received, and here they are!
I knew that the flowers were beautiful every time I saw them and I 
am so happy that I was allowed to share them with all those that 
went to the fair.
The house received the blue ribbon~1st place, the Grand Champion 
ribbon and...

this trophy!  I had no idea that they earned this trophy.

My eyes filled with tears when Bill and I went to 
pick up the awards and such.  I had no idea that the house
earned this as well.

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Those are very beautiful sunflowers.

Humble wife said...

Michelle I so agree!