"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Today's Post is Brought to You By the Letter C


Clouds.
These are the clouds that were above the Double Nickel.
If you look in the corner you can catch a glance at the top of
our truck. 

Cows.
We went to our friend Calib's* graduation party.  His house is
far up in the mountains in a canyon.  
 
Card.
I made this card for Second. It is on two sheets of balsa
wood connected and then washed with a bit of blue color.
I edited out his name which was above the word vintage.
Attached to the back of this card was his gift!
 
Crater.
Yep, if you look close enough you can see craters on the moon over mi casa.
 

Creepy.
I am often creeped out by things I find out and about and often
this creepiness I feel is the result of some critter or another.  

 Chickies. 
These chickidoodles are now outside and another bunch of chickies
are in this brooder.  They are chirping non stop and the cats are thinking
we are catering a meal for them~of chickies!

Chicken
These are two types of chicken that I prepared for Bill to cook on 
the grill.  Red curry chicken and rosemary ranch chicken.

Cool.
We have quite a bit of water stations about the farm 
for the critters to stay cool and refreshed.  And yes that is
a children's pool that Thena is cooling herself off in! 

Collection.
Here is a collection of tacos I made recently.  They have corn, cilantro
beef, tomatoes, chilies, salsa, cheese and sour cream on them.  The sides
are radishes, limes and romaine lettuce.  

Cowboy Hat.
Bill wears hats all the time. He looks great in cowboy hats but that is 
not why I put this photo of Bill up. 
Cutie.
Bill is a cutie and takes my breath away, but that is not why I put the 
photo of Bill up.
Complete.
Bill completes me. 
 That is why I put the photo of Bill up. My life is complete because Bill is in it.
My life is complete because my Bill walks with God  and covers and protects the
family.  My life is complete because Bill loves me. (oh and I love him tooooo). 

This concludes today's post which has been brought to you by the letter C!

 
*Yep-this is how Calib spells his name!

No comments: