"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

How sitting in the average chair

feels to me.
I wish I had a link to where this image came from.  It is clearly a bar image but it is so imaginative and neat.  I sit and my legs dangle and often think, I am swinging without the swing.  Well with chairs like these I could have the dangling feeling and kind of be swinging! I like it.

5 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I wonder if they carve different butt sizes into those seats so they will fit different people? Or does one size fit all?? (grin)

Deanna Rabe said...

Being 5ft 1 inch myself, I understand your feeling! Those swings are imaginative seating, for sure!

Humble wife said...

DD-I am pretty certain one size does not fit all! ;) But~lol, the fanny swings are pretty cool~ so I am smiling with you!

Deanna~I know! I am kind of thinking as a someday project!

Anonymous said...

would certainly let you know when you have been overserved

Humble wife said...

Anon-I smiled at your comment, and thought~you'd walk in and several swings would have occupants tipped off the back with their feet in the ropes, and yes indeed you would know that some have had too much!