"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sometimes

I almost miss an interesting view all because of the mountains.

After spending more of my life out west than anywhere else,  some may think that the views would no longer be noticed.  That is not the case for me.  Bill and I were driving to Tularosa, New Mexico and as usual  I was taking in the mountains, when I noticed this semi and its tarp covered load.

Bill turned and pulled in so we could see it closer.  I am always interested in pretty much everything and to see this super unidentifiable item being transported, well I had to stop! 

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What in the world is that thing? LOL! Almost looks like part of an airplane.