"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

A bit after 6 this morning

and here is a snippet of what I saw.

 The sun as it was slowly peeking out with an overcast sky.

The mesquite beans are looking great.
Can't wait to begin collecting to dry for snacks for the 
critters, for coffee, and jelly. 

Another look back to the morning as the clouds break away.
 
Some of the henny penny's enjoy a snack.
 
The brooder.  Some time this week this mini flock will
be introduced to the coop as this will be taken over by the
next group of chickies.
Do you like our simple perch?  We came up with that 
in a blink as we were trying to come up with one.
This morning as we walked out the chickies were 
perching wonderfully!
 
Duck duck-Goose run! 
The geese are growing fast and we needed them in a 
place protected so under the back is perfect.   Their
domain will be the back yard and keeping the bugs down.

The girls.  
 
And finally some of the plants I am growing on the front porch. 

That was my wee bit post of things before 7.  
I forgot to take a photo of my pardner while out and about
but my Pard was tall and made me smile and laugh the entire
time!

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Glad you are enjoying life, the animals and birds, and of course loving your pardner. That is the way God intended for us to live.

Humble wife said...

DD- I agree and am thankful that I understood this early in my life thus making my life the way it is. Thank you for your visits and your kind words they are a brightness in my day!