"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the readers of the blog~Happy Mother's Day!


I am going to share a few things that take me back to the days when I had little ones around.  In good fun we must never forget that being a parent is a 24/7 job that is filled with hurdles that never end~yet, the rewards are amazing but they take a life time.



 pinterest
 I say this is a win in any home!


bathroom-mopped-floor
 Sometimes I would hang the towel back up too.
Yep.
And now all these years later I am not too embarrassed to admit
this.  Okay well I am a wee bit, but we lived in military quarters
in Germany and the laundry was three flights down.  

get-comfortable 
Sigh.
 
*See below photo*
   
 
*Yep*
And I would lose it all over again for these four
cutie pies!

Attention Second and Third.
You know what I mean, or at least you do from the stories.
We invested in TWO gates and stacked them two high to 
contain you two.  Let's just say that we changed strategies 
and disbanded gates forever more...yep.
Two toddlers nine months ten days apart won.

 Second and Third!

 
eye-contact 
No eye contact, no eye contact!! 
 
 snickers
 I saved the best one for last.  For me the snack was a Peanut butter cup
and this was a major skill to master!!


To those that gave me my name Mom...I love you more than you will ever know.  I cannot imagine a world where you four weren't in it.  I am because with Dad, I became a parent and you four taught me the ropes.  Thank you for the miles of smiles, the tons of fun, the boy oh boy joy, and the silly nilly goofiness that you gave me.  The time has flown by and I am thankful now to step back and watch the four of you move on to the roles that allow you to become who you are to be.

Bill, my lub, the label is all yours!

No comments: