"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, May 16, 2016

Brunch Date

After the visit to the zoo, Bill planned a wonderful lunch excursion for Fourth and I. 
The restaurant was a few minutes away from the zoo.  We found a
parking lot a block away and walked.  Albuquerque is a very 
interesting city and this area of town is really charming.  I haven't 
visited the entire city but the parts I have seen really keep my 
head turning as I try and take in everything.

The restaurant that we went to was Tuscanos Brazilian Grill.  
This is from the Tuscanos website:
We offer CHURRASCO (shoe-HAS-ko) style dining, where fresh meats and vegetables are grilled and brought directly to your table by our meat servers. While your Tucanos Cue remains green side up, our meat servers will continue to bring fresh selection of meats and vegetables to your table. When you have finished or would like a break, simply turn your Tucanos Cue red side up and our meat servers will skip your table. Tuscanos Brazilian Grill
I am not a meat eater or at least I eat very little meat~BUT~this place was amazing and I did eat several different types of beef and chicken.  The salad bar was delightful with a tropical flair and Bill, Fourth and I went back twice for more of the delicious food.  

If you are fortunate enough to live near a Tuscanos Brazilian Grill I would highly recommend you stop in and enjoy the food~as we sure did. 

No comments: