"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Window to my World

Actually it is time to clean the windows to jump start spring cleaning.
Paper towels and window cleaner mix in my bucket.
 
I cleaned the inside windows on the north and west side yesterday.
Today I cleaned these windows on the outside.

 
I am vertically challenged, the house is up a bit so
I needed the ladder to complete the north and west sides.
Tonight I will clean the inside and outside of the east and south sides.

I am using the sun as my guide as to what I clean.  With the sun
beating down on the windows I cannot see the streaks so I wait 
for the time when each side is in the shade.  It is a funny sentence 
considering that I live in New Mexico and in case you aren't sure 
of the location of New Mexico in relation to the sun, check out the below image:

Laughter is indeed the best medicine.  By mid-summer this will not
be a joke.  I suppose for now I will smile and giggle a bit!

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Yep, you got the inner solar system right (grin). Love it.

Humble wife said...

DD-I laugh every time I see it. When you zip into a store and come out and your truck is already surface of the sun temps and you cannot breathe---you know you are in NM in the summer!