"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, March 28, 2016

About the Past Several Days: Part 2~

Bill's mom, brother and sister-in-law visited Sunday.  Everyone came out to the farm to have a late breakfast and visit. It was WoNdErFuL!!
In the photo from left to right on the couch~First's sweetie pie, Third's Wife, Fourth holding grandson #2, Bill holding grandson #1, Bill's mom, Bill's sister-in-law, Bill's brother.  On the floor, left to right~First, Third, Second, and Second's wife. (Four Generations!)

Three generations
Bill, Fourth, Bill's mom.

 Four generations
Bill, Third, Bill's mom holding grandson#2, Third's wife.
 
 Four Generations
Bill, Second, Bill's mom holding grandson#1, Second's wife.
 
Three Generations
Bill, First, Bill's mom, First's sweetie pie.
 
The day was lovely and we all had a great time which much laughter, passing around the babies and visiting. I enjoyed so much that Bill's mom was able to see the grandsons. It makes me happy that both of Bill's parents have met the grandsons. Seeing Bill's mom hold the babies made my heart burst and I am so thankful that they were able to visit.
 
I could write many posts about this single day.  In so many ways I can smile and look upon the day and have pleasant memories.  Everyone pitched in on the cooking of the meal.  Everyone throughout the visit spent time chatting with each other. 
I loved seeing the two highchairs side by side.
I love how happy the babies are.  They have excellent
momma's and daddy's.
I really loved that when I looked at grand #1 he was getting
sleepy and then I turned to grand #2
and he was getting sleepy as well.
Oh how I love these grands!!
They are both snuggle buggles and make my life
ever so bright.

To my sweet Mother-in-law,
I am so thankful that of all the people in the world, that YOU, are 
the mother of my husband. You can look back upon how you raised him, 
and see today that your efforts helped make Bill the man he is today.
I love you so much and be comforted knowing that you have left 
precious memories that I will carry with me all of my life. Years
and years from now I will share to my great-grandchildren about the woman
you are and how your strength, love, joy, and kindness impacted me to be a 
better person.  You taught me how to cook without measurements and with 
such ease that I thought you were magical.  You were so in touch~knowing
when I was pregnant even before we shared with anyone, or in the case
of Fourth, before we knew ourselves.  Although we have lived far from 
you much of our marriage, my heart thinks of you often and you are in my
prayers.  I hope that I live each day in a way that reflects the way that you 
are because you are and have always been such a great example to me.
I love you,
Jennifer:
the woman that became 
all because of your son.

No comments: