"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, January 14, 2016

My very own cheese pizza

with onions and pineapple!  I am going to share my Little Red Hen Jen actions on how I have my very own pizzas to enjoy any time I wish. Here begins my very own cheese pizzas in photo format:


 Flour, salt and olive oil

yeast, sugar and warm water 
mix the yeast mixture into the dry ingredients

Knead into a smooth ball 
Let rise until double(under my homemade cover)
 punch down, then roll into
even shaped mini balls.

Let rise until double, then while waiting-

make a spice blend for the pizza sauce
I have onion flakes, garlic powder, paprika
parsley, marjoram, oregano and salt

 when the rolls have doubled in size punch down and 
work to a flat shape, and dock (make holes) in with a fork
while dough was rising (a bit out of order) I prepped my
toppings, I used mozzarella, onions and pineapple

to the spice blend I added tomato sauce and then when
mixed I put it on each mini pizza.

and added the toppings.

I actually cooked this batch, as I like leftover pizza
I am strange after all!  I then prepped the freezer bags
after I ate two of the mini pizzas...

and froze them! If I am wanting a snack, I can take
the bag out of the freezer and let it come to room temp
and enjoy my very own mini pizza!

***I just noticed that I put 2015 on the baggies***
ugh!


4 comments:

Deanna Rabe said...

Brilliant!

Love this idea. I'll have to see if I can low carb this idea!

Deanna

Dizzy-Dick said...

Looks good. It has been a very long time since I have eaten any pizza.

Glenn B said...

I have made pizza before from scratch. It tasted great to all who ate it but I felt the crust never quite was right. I may have to try again. Yours looks delicious. Enjoy.

All the best,
GB

Humble wife said...

Deanna- hope you can!!

DD-I do not like restaurant pizzas~too much sauce for my liking, so I enjoy this or one very cheap pizza in the freezer section of the store. Plain cheese and $1.25 and I am set!

Glenn-some people like to fold string cheese into the crust edge as they think it makes homemade "taste right." I prefer the thin crust minimal crust~kind of boring but perfect for me~ I think you should try again btw, life is always about doing!