"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, May 1, 2015

Wait

Last post wasn't exactly correct.

I have been blue.

More so than I expected. 

Funny I used the word expected,  as blue and expecting are important words in the Double Nickel Farm family.

Yep.
Yes.  Blue as Third and his wife are going to add a wee one to the family as well and it is a BOY!
I am smiling from ear to ear as I type this.  I confess that I also have a tear forming as well!

Arrival Date?
 
October!

10 comments:

kymber said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, BILL, SECOND, THIRD AND THEIR WIVES - WOOOOOHOOOO!
(ok - i'll stop screaming now, it's just that i am so excited for you!!!)

i love the pic of Second and his wife with the blue hands - that is so precious!!!

this is such an exciting time for your family and i can't wait to meet the grandbabies!

much love to you and all of the double nickel crew!!! your friend,
kymber

Felinae said...

Whee!!! Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

How exciting for all of you, best wishes to everyone, grandma, grandpa, uncles and auntie and to the expecting couples.

I love how the boys will only be 4 months apart, they'll grow up not only as cousins, but as best friends.

I'm so happy for you!
Hugs ~Fel~

Mrs.Rabe said...

Congratulations!

How wonderful!

Deanna

ProudHillbilly said...

Wow!

Being Grandma is The Best Thing Ever.

Susan said...

Double blessing.

Glenn B said...

Congratulations to you and to the expectant couple. Is the due date early October, if so I guess I know how someone celebrated the New Year.

All the best,
Glenn B

(Nice to see you back blogging and to know you are alive and well.)

Humble wife said...

Kymber-thank you!! And yep I am with you on the total excitement!!! (((love to you both as well)))

Fel-I know it is really the grandbabies will be so close in age. Just like their dads who are 9months10 days apart-these babies will be very close!

Deanna-thank ou so much!

PH-I look so forward to my new title!

Susan-yes we think so too!

Glenn-you crack me up! I think that the year began great for them and will end great as well ;)!

kymber said...

i love that mine and Felinae's comments are soooo similar! xox

Pat said...

Congratulations!! Know you are tickled!! You will be an awesome Grandma!

Humble wife said...

Oh Kymber-it is pretty neat isn't it? Of course you are both sweetie pies so it makes sense to me!

Pat-yes I am totally excited and I pray I will be the best grandma I can be for my children's babies!