"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, November 6, 2014

How to Treat a Man

Now this is directed to wives and my experience with men is and has been all of my life. I have three brothers that showed me from birth how men are (in their primitive state), my husband, and then raising three sons, all which have helped me formulate this post. 

I hope you have a pad and pen.
1. Love them unconditionally.
2. Do not emasculate them.
3. Listen to them.
4. Feed them.

That's it.

Yep. Men are simply amazing. It's hard to know that if you only watched television, movies, or listened to the feminist speak about them. Unlike women, men are far easier to define and list what is expected. For the past 50 years women have been told that men aren't needed, or if they are they are
losers.

Since I provided several images with my How to Treat a Woman post, I  thought I would share some images for this post as well.

How to Treat a Man
  
 Love him.  He overcomes diversity, distress, and danger
all for you and never complains.

Laugh with him.
So he has big hands to your small hands~
make him his very own driedel!

Appreciate that he says over and over, that he loves
anything in a burrito and indulge him.

Feed him:
It isn't that hard.  By the way, burritos are pretty delish!

Feed him some more:
Breakfast is one of the three most important meals of the day.

Feed him more still!
By the way, it is okay to cook a diverse style of food.
He will look at you and love it...even if it is not so good.
Seriously.

Love him.  He is willing to walk back across
dangerous heights to ensure you safety.
 

  
Love him. Real men
don't care if their shed is painted in flowers.

Play with him.  Challenge him. He knows that you
are as competitive as him...and he smiles while he plays.

Thank him.  When the world seems to be on top of each
other, a million dollar view, with your very own county
(not maintained) road...is an incredible gift. 

Cherish him.  He doesn't see the dust. Trust me.
The note made him smile and that was that.

Thank him.  If your home is not like a television home, 
and you paint your floors while you wait to do something else,
be grateful.  

I do not know all men...but I do know my man.  He is a good man.  He is the most important man in the world.  Seriously. All women should try this.  If you treat your man like he is the most important man in the world, you will be amazed at how he treats you, others around him, and himself. My man is the hero that crosses the threshold each morning and each evening.  My man is the person that for many years of his life put a weapon on his belt to ensure the kids and I were cared for.  My man has worked up to three jobs at a time to protect and preserve our family. It is quite simply so easy to treat him the way I do, as I believe he is the most important man in the world.  

I know to strengthen a marriage one could do well to work on a few of the things I have shared, catered to the individual needs of your husband or wife. 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I always cook for Hubs and for days that Im rushed I have his favorite "fast food", eggs and chorizo, black beans, chipotle peppers, and corn tortillas. I have an amazing husband that is a solid family man. Fabulous Post.
Ginger

Humble wife said...

Ginger~I love to read when another shares that they have an amazing husband(or wife). We all should be so blessed!