"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, November 28, 2014

File this in the unbelievable files

Thanksgiving is the time I take the annual photos of the kids.  I am certain that this is a time of endurance for them, but they suffer through it because of one word~Mom.  Only mom's can get away with certain things.  For that I am happy!

As I was uploading the photos, I noticed something that was pretty unbelievable and knew I had to post an old photo to then share a photo I snapped yesterday.


This is Third from 2010 when he was with friends paintballing. 
Can you see the heart on his mask?

 Well look at this photo from yesterday.
I was playing around with retro colors and when I switched it to sepia
I noticed something on Third!

Can you see the heart shadow?

Crazy!
Now for the rest of the story:
Third has a birthmark.
Yep, a birthmark.
Can you guess what shape it is?

Of course!
It's a heart!

3 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

That has to be more than a coincidence. Kind of warms your heart. . .

Humble wife said...

Dizzy- Your comment makes my heart grow fonder...

Pat said...

How very awesome!!

Love the outtakes also!

You have the greatest kids!!