"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, June 2, 2014

Posters

from Face*book and 119 Ministries.  Someone asked me recently if I was getting in touch with my Jewish Roots and I had to pause for a second.  You see I am not Jewish.  I could not even begin to trace my ancestry too far back, but I do know one thing as one that reads the Bible:  I am grafted in.  And according to Matthew 15:24, I am grafted in to Israel.

This verse was my a-ha verse.  
 

What Law?  This is another a-ha verse for me.
 
  
A bit of church doodling with the 4th commandment.

Messiah=Jesus. 
Yeshua Messiah=Jesus 
Something to consider very seriously.
Of course, we will never be perfect. But we are to 
walk just as He walked.

Once again, what Law?
If the only scriptures available when Christ walked the earth
were of the Old Testament...what Law is something that should be seriously 
considered.

This verse seems to really make things clear.
The truth is not in him that does not keep His commandments.
I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the
Father, but by me. John 14:6
Jesus=Truth.

Being in bondage is living under the doctrines of man
instead of living in freedom obeying God.
The Pharisees and Sadducees added so much to God's law that 
those that followed their doctrine(man's) were in complete bondage.

I am not Jewish, but I do believe I am of Israel.  On my journey I have discovered that we too have modern day Pharisees and Sadducees that tickle our fancies and do not adhere to the Truth of the Word.  We are told to study to shew ourselves approved unto God,a workman that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2: 15. 

This is something I have taken quite serious, as traditions of man are so ingrained in modern religions that many will go to their graves standing on man's doctrine than the truth of God. I put these posters up for those that visit here to test everything just like the Bereans did with Paul.

If you are interested in testing everything you can go to 119 Ministries or Passion for Truth Ministries and be sure to have your Bible ready and a notepad. These ministries DO NOT leave the Word but instead take you through scripture by scripture for you to see truth.

No comments: