"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I haven't had a Face*book

page in a long while, but Bill has one. He pretty much is only friends with the kiddos, some of his siblings, and a few others.  I like to see what the kids have posted on their walls and today I thought I would share some of their recent postings. 
Fourth posted this.   
She works mid day now so her sleep hours have changed.
This is what she said with it.
"You know you're Mexican when you get up too late to make lunch so 
you grab cucumbers, limes, and chili powder lol"

 For a bit of perspective...that is about 1/4 cup of NM chili powder.

One of my kids posted this and linked the others.
 Even this year, I have come across the sticks that the kids
have used or arrows they have made or knives they whittled
from the mesquite.  If they had been in public school ALL of them
would have been suspended.
Thank God we live in a nation where we were able to educate
them all at home.

Buffalo Wild Wings opened in town and these
goofs go all the time.  Sometimes the six of them 
go.   I really do like that my adult kids actually like 
each other and interact with each other often.

Second posted several of his training photos.
He has been on his fire department for nearly 18 months,
and on his volunteer fire department for almost 5 years.
I always am humbled when I realize he is not yet 22.

The newlyweds!
My lovely daughter-in-law went through
all of Third's old Facebook photos and  liked each one.
Isn't she a sweetie? 

Fourth~on the left facing us, with her friends as they Skype to 
a friend that went to Oklahoma to college.  


Yep...I am and have been hooked on these cutie pies from the moment I felt them kick in the womb.  I am ever so thankful that I have been able to be their mom, and to watch them grow...


2 comments:

Mystic Mud said...

Beautiful kids, and I love the "guns" :)

Humble wife said...

:) I do too!!!