"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, February 16, 2014

How to make your sweetie smile

You leave love notes by his next project.
Which then allows him to respond in kind
Which makes your heart burst and you must send him another message
Which then makes your sweetie send another note

Isn't love grand?
 

6 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I like your pictures and your blog. This should have been posted on Valentine's Day.

Nanette said...

Yes! Lovely ways to show your feelings for each other. I'm visiting via Down to Earth, I saw you comment about water usage and was curious :)

kymber said...

*cough* cough* spit tea out of my nose*

oh you REALLY, REALLY need to go and read my comment back to you on my Valentine's post....no really. it was really funny. but now it is like SUPER FUNNY - bahahahahahah!

you sappy little romantic you! i love you for it! and i love that you and Bill have each other!

much love always! your friend,
kymber

Gayle said...

I love your corniness. :)

Humble wife said...

Ah Kymber you are a goof, and you bring out my strange humor as well...You and your handsome man are so CUTE as well. I do think that a little bit of corny goes a long way...don't you think so? xoxoxxoooxx

Gayle!!!! thank you!! I am glad to hear from you. I have been wondering how you have been!

Humble wife said...

Dizzy-lol. My blog pretty much follows a different calendar than that of the world. Pretty much every day is a day of love for me. No bragging or saying too much. I am blessed beyond measure to be married to my Bill.

Nannette, well welcome! I hope you enjoyed your visit!