"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Poppity Pop Pop

A window to one of my favorite snacks...begins with hot air.
Air popper allows for me to have popcorn 
my way~no butter...and a great midday snack.
 
I buy my popcorn from Azure Standard. 
If you are fortunate enough to live in an area that
has Azure Standard delivery I smile alongside
with you.  Azure brings to my hometown
organic foods from all over at very reasonable prices.


I rarely endorse anything, yet I will stand and say that Azure
Standard makes possible organic for everyone. 

4 comments:

Tewshooz said...

Oh yes, we get organic popcorn from Azure Standard, too. Also dried beans, organic produce and lots of stuff. We make our popcorn with virgin coconut oil. This is a wonderful company

practical parsimony said...

I don't have an air popper, but I like my popcorn without butter or salt. So, I buy Orville Redenbacker's Hot air popcorn, put it in a microwave popcorn popper and have popcorn my way. I will have to check into your brand since it is organic.

Glenn B said...

Hi Jen,

Just visited your blog and did some catching up on my blog reading. I went back to December 26th. You folks are amazing and I mean that in only the best way.

My biggest laugh of recent weeks came when I read what you wrote about the tarantula when you said: "I guess tarantulas aren't as bad as rattlesnakes~" It made me smile a big grin then laugh because I know how you feel about rattlers. I would have figured you the same regarding tarantulas but you must be getting used to the creepy crawlers.

Say hi to Bill and the kids for me. Happy new year.

All the best,
Glenn B

Humble wife said...

Twes...I am thankful that Azure delivers near me. I am an Azure standard shopper and it affords me so many opportunities to purchase organic for a reasonable price.

Practical-a few years ago we got rid of the microwave and the one thing I really made was popcorn so I replaced it with the popper. Definitely check out Azure!

Oh Glenn, your comment is so nice to read!! I used to think I was not so scared of the tarantulas, until one day I discovered one right next to my glove where I was weeding. I jumped as high as Bill! Now I give them the allowed space for me to feel not so weebie jeebied~ I am glad to make you laugh as life is better with laughter, don't you think? Thank you for the warm wishes and hello to you and your NY gang from us!!