"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Well how about that?

Third is married!!  My photos are some candid shots...to share a sneak into the day!   To answer your question, yes I cried, and teared up, and cried some more!!
Mr. and Mrs. Trey ........

  This is my son Trey and his lovely wife Pat.
I have guarded the names of my children on line for a long time.
Today Trey begins a new journey.   
So my blog friends, for many firsts this year...
sharing a name is one of them.

Trey and Pat dancing for the first time as husband and wife.
 


The centerpieces for the tables were made by
Pat, Fourth, Pat's mom, First's fiance, and myself.

It was so wonderful to work together as a family
and make or prepare everything for the wedding.
 
The limousine~

Well how about that?   Bill and I are now the parents of a married son!

I honestly can't stop smiling.

I will share more another time.



7 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations!

Susan said...

So happy for ALL of you and especially for the bride and groom. Will they be living in Alamogordo?
Beautiful bride and the center pieces are lovely.

Mrs.Rabe said...

Beautiful, Jen!

So happy for you all. Now one more wedding this month, right?

Deanna

ProudHillbilly said...

Aw! Congrats to the happy couple!

Humble wife said...

Thank you all so much!

kymber said...

they look so happy together and i just can't get over how gorgeous all of your kids are....even your kids-in-law are gorgeous?!?!?!? give them all of our best, you must be so proud...and i'll be on call for babysitting duty when you get your first grandbaby!

much love to the bride and groom, his proud mother and the rest of the DN crew! your friend,
kymber

Humble wife said...

Ohhhhh Kymberdoda...you are the bestest ever! We shall babysit together, when the wee ones begin to arrive, as I will be there too! I can't wait, although the kids are now making their own plans, and I am proudly watching from the outside!! yaya. Best ever is to see them move on with one they love. I am so happy and thank you so much!!!!