"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, May 20, 2013

These are the best of days

~yep, I believe this.   You see, in spite of the criminals politicians that feel the need to use the IRS for their own gain...AND then position the same IRS to oversee about 47 points of Obamacare, life is in fact good.

I am deeply troubled by what will happen to even me, a peon in the system of Obamacare.   I am one of those Americans that has not only attended Tea Parties, but I have even spoken at one.  In addition, I am a bit of a sassy person and at the local county fair, when the Tea Party had a petition that needed signatures, I signed as John Hancock did all those years ago.   I signed my name as bold as John Hancock and will do so any time I see a petition that calls for less government and more personal responsibility.

I am NOT afraid.   I am not ashamed to cherish values that require my own effort to pursue happiness.

Before healthcare that President Obama implemented we on the farm had our awakening.  We began to address the simple but effective ways we could better our health.  We changed our diets a good deal.   We added exercise.  We add daily doses of vitamin D...oh and a seriously important thing we add gratitude to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for all that we have. 

That is why I can share this short clip.   I watched the birds for a while, then grabbed my camera.  I do appreciate that I can stop and watch the simple things.  Life is not to be hurried.  Life is a gift from our Creator.  We all will lose the battle with death.  We are all dying now, even though some of us may be on the fast track and others a bit slower, we will all die.


Why not pause and smell the roses, or like I did, watch the antics of a few birds on the farm?

May your week be lovely.  
I am going to close with a foodie photo as I can't help myself!
I made Bill a roast beef/turkey pastrami sandwich with onions and bell pepper.  
To eat you fold it to make it like a traditional sandwich.

Side of romaine, spinach, and cabbage salad with carrots, cranberries, and sunflower seeds,
and half an orange~I had the other with my own salad.


I think I need to mention that the peace and comfort I feel are not of my own doing but through God and His Son.  I spend time each day in the Bible and have taken from my time the peace to live life the way I do.  If you wish to have your own Bible to see what it says and why I have the comfort I do~please request your own free Bible here. 

No comments: