"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Saturday, November 3, 2012

In my world

 This is food

I pass by Texas, Georgia, and New York while heading to the sheep pen

I can find a dessert in the desert

 This kitty is a brave and daring hunter

 These fly over often

 The fridge looks like this

Aisle 11 of my grocery store looks like this

 These items hang upon one of the walls

And that is a peek in to my world today!

5 comments:

Gayle said...

I like your world! :) Wish my fridge was that clean. Wow! The mural on the wall looks interesting. Thanks for taking us on a tour. Looking forward to more.

Glenn B said...

I am still waiting, to see a clear photo, of what looks back at you from the mirror each day - as I would bet are a lot of us. I have seen first through fourth over the years and the love of your life too. How about some pics of you- full facial nudity! I want to know you, not just by your words and your feelings but also through my eyes seeing your eyes. Don't be so bashful.

All the best,
Glenn B

Anonymous said...

:)
LizinNY
ps: It's starting to snow in my world. However the flock is happy and the hive is prepared, and the pantry is full. The humans just need to adjust attitudes to match the critters.

Marica said...

You have ELEVEN aisles in your store! That's like city livin'! (We only have seven.)

I must say, your store looks every bit as clean as mine. Love it!

Humble wife said...

Gayle-Thanks for taking the tour!! The mural is a New Mexico timeline up to 2010, including when we moved to the state. The top is to kind of mimic the mountains.

Oh Glenn-the mirror says one thing to my brain which lacks truthtelling images! Not much to see...short, old, gray, and a homebody...only me because of the world I share here. In fact, in every post you see me. I pour out who I am in every word. Goofy, stubborn, opinionated, a wife, a mom, definitely not the best cook, artist, crafty person in the world, but most certainly one that is willing to learn how to do anything and willing to roll up my sleeves to ensure my family and I can live the life we have had thus far. I am the person that loves the ocean to collect the shells but not to swim. I am one that loves the desert but panics thinking about rattlesnakes. Let's see~you have completely seen Humble Wife~Jennifer...as I am every bit of this blog!

Oh Liz-snow!! yay!

Marica-lol, my grocery has a few more aisles, and believe it or not this town that is closest to my home also has a super wallllmart. Keep in mind I have a good drive to get to my hometown, as I live in a canyon out in the nowhere desert. But the store is very clean and I love it and use it far more than I ever use wallllmart.