"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Window

Hanging around Double Nickel Farm laundry room.

9 comments:

Pat Mathews from Albuquerque said...

Very nice!

krueth said...

There is nothing better than the smell of fresh aired blankets when you crawl into bed and pull them up over you that night. Wendy

Sue said...

Mmmm...love the smell of laundry that has been dried in the great outdoors!

mrvbs said...

That is a REALLY big quilt!!!!!

Gayle said...

Last you checked it was 70*. Ha ha ha. Last I checked it was 4*.

Love the quilt, by-the-way. :)

Paloma said...

Loved this shot! Thanks for sharing!

Humble wife said...

Pat-thanks!

Wendy- I so love that smell! I sleep so wonderful with fresh sun dried bedding!

Sue-It is heavenly to me!! I think it is one of many benefits to a simple life!!

mrvbs-it is a full size quilt...It is actually heavier than I expected. I picked this up at the local antique shop for 15 US dollars

Gayle-cold at night now!! lol...but it will reach 70 F today all the way through next week for sure. But I do some day wish to see and experience Alaska...it is so different than all things I know!

Thanks Paloma~you are so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Humble Wife!

I love your quilt! And nothing is better than fresh air and sunshine to make the bedding smell wonderful.

Pretty!

Love ya
VA Sis

Humble wife said...

Hey VA SIS,

I so agree.....I love love love sunshine smelling bedding.

Love you too, and pray your all well with this storm brewing.

Jenny