"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Jump!

We went to White Sands last weekend to celebrate Third's 19th birthday and I ended up taking a ton of photos! To the family that was watching us during our photo shoot~thanks for the idea, as I love this photo and your idea of having the kids jump was wonderful!!


12 comments:

kymber said...

oh honey...please get better. i will be sending special healing thoughts and prayers your way. i looove the jumping photo - what kind of deal did you make with Heaven to get such awesome and gorgeous children btw???

your friend always. and hoping that you feel better soon, spicey. lots of love being sent your way!

your friend,
kymber/xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think another amazing thing is that you were able to catch ALL of the kids in the AIR at the SAME time!

VA SIS

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

"Double Nickel Farm" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/04/sites-to-see_13.html

Gayle said...

I am so sorry that you have been sick. I hope that you recover and feel better soon!!

Crystal Mary said...

Its a fabulous photo..and they all did it together.. Plus the sand looks great also.

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

Fantastic photo! Happy birthday to your third child!

kymber said...

oh honey - what are you sick with? nothing serious i hope??? i hate hearing that you are sick! i am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way until you are better!

by golly, those kids are awesome! how is it that you managed to raise Gap models?!?!?!?

your friend (who is sending healing vibes),
kymber/xoxo

Patti said...

Loved that place as a child. My Granny took me many times, but I don't have a single photo. Nice to see yours. I am stuck in So Cal and missing that part of the world. I grew up in West Texas. Awe, the simple life. I hope I get it back one day. God bless you and yours.

Mrs.Rabe said...

I am sorry you have been sick, Jen!

I have been crazy busy...but my family will be back today and everyone will be together! Yeah!

Love this photo...great idea!

Deanna

Rhonda said...

SO TOTALLY AWESOME SHOT ...LOVE THIS ....COOL TOO WAY COOL....

Julia said...

I love the photo. I'm going to try it with my little ones. I have some that love to jump!

Mrs. Mobunny said...

I love *jump* pictures. *I* will take the picture, while others do the jumping!