"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, March 12, 2012

Resolved~ Praise God!

I heard some news that made me cry. Believe it or not, this is not the first time I have used that as a first line of a post. I wrote about someone very special to Bill and I on this post. The first time I shared how that I cried~ it was in sadness. My friend Glenn, well Bill and I consider him our NY brother, had cancer.

Today I am crying with news of joy. Glenn has shared that he is cancer free!! Praise God.


Glenn~we are so happy to hear of the wonderful news! To all my blogity friends that joined in prayer for Glenn~thank you!

All the best~
from your friend Jen

16 comments:

HossBoss said...

Wonderful news, Jen! I missed your first post when you put it up and now that I've read it and saw the date, I know why. I was out of town for four days that week for the granddaughter's birthday. But I'm glad I didn't miss this post to know the happy ending.

God is so good. Even if the trials we face in our lives are completely dissimilar to the triumphs in someone else's life, it is encouragement to hear of those triumphs. I think testimonies are sprinkles of encouragement from above.

Rhonda said...

Praising God with you Jen....what an awesome testimony ....Thank you Jesus .....

Modern Day Redneck said...

That is really great news.

Maria said...

That's great news Jennifer!

Glenn B said...

Thanks my friends!

Pat in Albuquerque said...

OH, blessed be! That is good news indeed. I'm glad for you.

Brittany said...

I can so understand the relief. Our 7 year old daughter is a cancer survivor. We will kepp him in our prayers.

Rhonda said...

I left a comment here early this a.m. but either it did not take or you have not approved the comment section yet ....I am praising God with you over your friends victory

Mrs.Rabe said...

Wonderful news! I am grinning here - I love to see God work!

Deanna

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Praise God! That is awesome!

matermusearts said...

Grand to get crying good news! Praise God indeed!

Humble wife said...

HB-I love what you said. Testimonies are sprinkles of encouragement from above!!

Rhonda-yes indeed. Btw-no I had not posted the comments yet, but included your second one too, as a here here is always good on such great news!!

Modern Day-yes it is!!!

Maria-I agree!!

Glenn-and thank you for being so strong-enduring what you have endured, and continuing on. You are an example to us. ((hugs))

Pat- I confess I am overjoyed!

Brittany-Praise God for your 7 year old! We will add you to ours!!!

Rhonda-here here!! In Christ is indeed Victory-no matter the outcome of any and all!

Deanna-me too! In such times it is always a blessing to share with others...we can encourage others by our stories!

Michelle-awesome for sure!! woohoo!

Mater-I so agree. I love good crying news!!! Praising Him in all.

Sue said...

Fantastic news! I can't imagine the relief you all must feel at hearing such good news. Yay!

Humble wife said...

Sue-yep...pretty much thrilling!! yaya

ProudHillbilly said...

Wonderful news!

Humble wife said...

Hillybilly-I agree!