"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, March 2, 2012

And the Winner of the

Double Nickel Farm 1st Cookbook giveaway...
Of this lovely Amish Cookbook...



Is the person that posted the 47th comment.

And that person is...debbieo

I did delete two comments. The first one was from Gayle-right after she entered-telling me how to disable the word verification. The second one was from Joan...it was a duplicate comment. I have been having at least one duplicate comment a day since the comment thing changed. Has anyone else noticed this?

Well Debbie, please leave me your mailing address here-and I will not post it! I would like to thank everyone that participated! I am going to post the next Cookbook giveaway on the next post.

Have a lovely weekend, and thank you all for sharing so much about yourselves. I really enjoyed all the kind comments sharing tidbits of who you are.

Jennifer

3 comments:

debbieo said...

Jennifer,
I am so excited to win the Amish cookbook. It made my day. Thank yo so very much. I enjoy your blog so much. I look foreward to each post.
Thank you again.
Debbieo

Sue said...

It was fun! Thanks for holding the contest.

Congratulations, Debbie!

Humble wife said...

Awww Debbie-likewise my friend, likewise!

Sue- I am glad, as I thought so too!