"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Well How About That? UPDATED AT LAST!

For the first time since 1989, something amazing has happened.
Any guesses as to what has happened?

UPDATE!!!
SJ in Vancouver was correct! We had no children in the house over night!!!

8 comments:

Carrie Elmore said...

no guess but you have me thinking!

HossBoss said...

Any guesses would be truly wild guesses ...so let me just say I hope it's a GOOD thing!

: )

Rhonda said...

Okay I give up....

DebbieLynne said...

You really ARE pregnant? :-)

Anonymous said...

I will be nice (If I were mean I'd guess that you reached something from the top shelf?)

Hmmmm 1989 that is 23 years ago... you just had an anniversary that I believe was year 23 - so I have to narrow my guesses down to something dealing with my brother-in-law.

He asked you to marry him again?
Am I close?

VA SIS

Glenn B said...

Well, it is not that you are pregnant because your youngest is younger than 23. Something amazing? I can think of a lot of things amazing since 1989 but don't have a clue as to what you might think was amazing. I am waiting, in suspense, to find out!

All the best,
Glenn B

PS: I have been reading The Good Book, one of two you sent to me. I am sure I have not since at least 1989. That is pretty amazing in itself but I am sure it is not what you meant.

Humble wife said...

Ok---I will respond on the post...but my dear sister-that is a wonderful idea, how sweet!

Glenn-I think your news is far more special than mine!!!

Anonymous said...

my guess is no kids sleeping in your home for the night. SJ in Vancouver