"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Six

I thought I would share some charts, graphs, and photos. Click on the photos to make sure you can see them. Please note that these records are not comforting.

I wonder who will stop the American(Democrat/Republican) War on children? Please note, the bait and switch in this ad. It ignores the real issue and turns not being allowed to have an abortion as an act of discrimination. I could take this ad apart line by line as it is vomit. I choose not to today.

Our elected officials really never wish to change things...remember this.

Please check out this link and be sure to play the interactive chart mid way down the page. I am not going to say anything about the chart or the link today. Believe me, they are related...although many will shout NAY. True hunger exists in the world. But in America this is a very rare situation.

Sure seems like a news magazine is in bed with a politician or maybe has an agenda? Signed...Simple Minded Me.

After five~drive me crazy, feel like all is lost~ items, I feel as though I should close this post with something lovely.

Here is my Fourth, making sure the newest baby in church is warm. Precious! By the way, the wee one is three months old, and yes, his hair is red! He has two big sisters and a wonderful momma and poppa.

6 comments:

russell1200 said...

Nice picture.

I don't remember my little guy having that much hair at three months. You also couldn't keep a blanket fully on him like that. He would always wiggle an arm loose.

debbieo said...

ITs a good thing to end on a positive note. Some times all the doom and gloom are disheartening. The bible tells us not to be afraid but sometimes its hard not to be when the bible also tells us we can expect persecution.
I love life and cant understand why everyone else doesnt and are bent on destroying everything good.
debbieo

Rhonda said...

Always in the midst of ugly is beauty found...what a wonderful picture and sweet lil man ...love that smile...is that you?

Humble wife said...

Russell-so funny isnt it,about the hair. This one has tons of hair!!

Debbie- me too. I always tell my Bill, it doesn't have to be this way. I do love thinking upon the lovely, and yes ending with my daughter and the wee one is perfect.

Rhonda-you have described the desert with that comment. Beauty amongst the ragged dry area! The beautiful young woman is my daughter. We call her Fourth on the farm blog. The baby is the newest church member...well new as in three months new :)

kymber said...

all i can say is that your Bill is one gorgeous man, your first Three are to die for gorgeous....but man, that Fourth is such a beauty?

Jen, this is probably against all of your religious beliefs...but man...you need to start cloning your children!!! 'nuff said.

bahahahahah!

loved your tagline on this one. i love running around naked with jambaloney in the rain...we got mud, grass and sand to do it in!

u no hoo!

Humble wife said...

Kymber- you make me smile!!LOL about cloning the kids. I think that I had little to do with the beautiful children. It has all been in God's hands and of course being made in His image.

I think it is wonderful that you live so remote you can be so goofy with your handsome man!