Let's see if you can guess why.
- I slipped on ice and twisted my ankle. Oh and yes, we have ice, up in the mountains. I took Fourth ice skating with her friends in Cloudcroft, NM, when I slipped getting out of the truck.
- I had food poisoning~I had a corn dog from Sonic...with green chili. I am not sure I am giving up Sonic but perhaps corn dogs!
- I let Rose the Hen take me on a joy ride and we were picked up by the law! Now Rose and I are the farm criminals. She is used to dressing in black and white stripes, I am not.
- I misunderstood the mirror when it said objects are closer than they appear.
- A ram let me know why he is called a ram, and am very sore, although pleased I was thrown several feet and for a few moments was impressed, until ground and I joined!
- I was flying back east and TSA screeners scared me-my own fault, I am not a fan of flying and I had a wig-out moment, and was escorted out of the El Paso International Airport.
- I am 5 months pregnant! I know, with my youngest being 16, we waited a good amount of time to ensure all was going well, before announcing the news.
- We are in the midst of a construction project and no matter much I pretend I am okay with such disorder, but truth be told, I am not!
- I have a job! Me! The eternal housewife has actually found work outside the home, and I LOVE IT!
- My oldest eloped and we have been planning a wedding reception as well as time to get to know his wife!
Now~have fun guessing which two are correct! I am going to be reading and catching up with all my blogity friends soon. I hope to have a few posts up...
So stay tuned~for a post on SNAP(foodstamps), God not being politically correct, life before the farm, making Spanish Rice, A listing of books from readers, as well as my more detailed listing of books I love, and posts in my draft file~407 to be exact!
Have a great day!
Updated: I am not responding to the posted comments, as I usually do, until Saturday night or Sunday Morning...no need to respond and give the two away!