- I slipped on ice and twisted my ankle. Oh and yes, we have ice, up in the mountains. I took Fourth ice skating with her friends in Cloudcroft, NM, when I slipped getting out of the truck. This could possibly happen, but this did not happen!
- I had food poisoning~I had a corn dog from Sonic...with green chili. I am not sure I am giving up Sonic but perhaps corn dogs! I am not a fast food restaurant fan so no~this did not happen to me. The first year we were in New Mexico, this did happen to my Bill, poor guy!
- I let Rose the Hen take me on a joy ride and we were picked up by the law! Now Rose and I are the farm criminals. She is used to dressing in black and white stripes, I am not. This would have been fun, as she can reach the gas pedals easier than I can, but no, this did not happen.
- I misunderstood the mirror when it said objects are closer than they appear. So this one received a clever comment from one of my sisters~she wondered if I was tall enough to see the mirror~ haha!!
- A ram let me know why he is called a ram, and am very sore, although pleased I was thrown several feet and for a few moments was impressed, until ground and I joined! Sadly-this is one of the reasons. I let my guard down, forgetting that a ram is a ram because he rams. One must never forget that in life, some things are dangerous. Both my hips hurt as well as getting up and down.
- I was flying back east and TSA screeners scared me-my own fault, I am not a fan of flying and I had a wig-out moment, and was escorted out of the El Paso International Airport. Since all of my kids are nearby, I am not likely to fly anywhere. I do not like to fly...and with TSA-and escort would have ended up to the back seat of a patrol car, so this did not happen.
- I am 5 months pregnant! I know, with my youngest being 16, we waited a good amount of time to ensure all was going well, before announcing the news. Oh I smiled when I typed this one. Bill and I hoped to have 8 children so this would be exciting, but no, I am not pregnant~but this would have been a neat thing to share!
- We are in the midst of a construction project and no matter much I pretend I am okay with such disorder, but truth be told, I am not! I shared the tile a few posts ago. The boys have been staggering when they come home and so we are removing flooring and firming up flooring to lay tile. The kitchen is completely chaotic- and I know the end result will be amazing~but for now~ I am in the midst of construction chaos!
- I have a job! Me! The eternal housewife has actually found work outside the home, and I LOVE IT! My life and work is at home. I truly am blessed that I can work at home and take care of my home full time. It has been a blessing, and perhaps someday I may volunteer somewhere, but if Bill and I are blessed to have more years together, I will be the one on the home front, and he will be the one ensure our financial needs are met. So no, this is not the reason.
- My oldest eloped and we have been planning a wedding reception as well as time to get to know his wife! I smiled typing this one! I do look forward to weddings and receptions as marriage has been so wonderful for me, but this is not the reason. For the record, I would be tickled to death to hear of this from him~
Gayle guessed spot on, with 5 and 8!!! Woohoo! Yay Gayle!!
Glenn was correct with his guess of 8.
My sister almost had it, then changed it so she ended up with 8 correct.
Sassy was correct part guessing 8!
Musemater was correct with 8 and made me smile with her hedging her guesses!
Thank you all for playing along. Sometimes it is fun to make light of situations that are out of our control. I like to enjoy the best of the day and work through parts that are imperfect.