"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anything But

I found tweet this on Weasel Zippers.

Pro~choice-
1. advocating a woman's right to control her own body (especially her right to an induced abortion).

2. supporting or advocating legalized abortion.



Was it sexy when Hitler rounded up the Jews? Can you imagine if Twitter existed then?

RT if you think the #extermination of the Jew is #sexy.
Think about it. Hitler was advocating his right to control his own country.
Sexy? 6 million Jews were exterminated because they were in the way of his extermination plan.


Now let's go back, especially since some may be reading this and shaking their heads saying this is not the same as being pro-choice. I disagree. 50 million babies have been aborted since Roe V Wade-

Pro-choice is also racist:

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."(Bold added by me)(link)

Pro-choice is anything but sexy.

Abortion has exterminated the equivalent of the populations of all the states in black.

Sexy-
1.sexually attractive,
2.causing feelings of sexual excitement,
3.feeling excited or attractive in a sexual way,
4.INFORMAL-fashionable, or exciting.(source)

I wonder what times we live in, when we are finding something sexy such as being pro-choice. Let's not mince words. Pro-choice is not about planning children at specific times in ones life-no, it is about ceasing the life of the unborn in the womb.

Can you imagine if we had a fashion show and had women wear their aborted fetuses?
photo credit Huffington Post

Now she is wearing 40lbs of flank steak, but you get the idea. Sexy? I think not. Women have bought into aborting their babies because it is sexy, a blob of cells, not life, not viable(nor is an infant without care). We have convinced women to abort babies because it is too costly to raise the child, it is not right on the career path, or because the baby has a genetic defect.

THIS IS NOT SEXY

Our nation has given women the ULTIMATE authority on life. We are above men, because when we kill, it is sexy. When a man does he is a murderer-think that this is not true? Ask Scott Peterson. He is on death row because of the multiple murders(2-the wife Lacy and the unborn child).

We have changed the meanings of words...and confused those that are feeling vulnerable: the poor, the young, and even those with changes in their hormones. Abortion is not sexy. Pro-choice is not sexy.

I will close with this: if you or someone you know has had an abortion, I am not condemning with this post. I believe in the saving Grace of Jesus Christ. If you have had an abortion and have been carrying the burden in your heart, it is time to unload your burdens and turn to the Lord. If you have any questions and wish to email me, please do at mcbenningministries(at)yahoo(dot) com.

Jennifer

13 comments:

HossBoss said...

Wonderful post, HW ...on a subject that too many are too timid to address.

musemater said...

The 501c3 churches have voluntarily closed their mouths about all politically sensitive issues. How much longer will God allow them to hide behind the "safety and security" of the USA?

God is long suffering, but He is jealous and his justice is sure.

I lay these scores of millions of murders at the feet of the apostate church. I am so sick at heart. Neither do I condemn the individual. If they wish/desire to unburden themselves (their sin is the same degree of separation from God as mine was) and it is covered by the blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

"God has not hidden the strait gate and narrow way to exclude anyone--except the fleshly minded (1 Cor. 15:50). When Adam and Eve transgressed in the garden of Eden, God "placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life" (Gen. 3:24). This was done so that man would not eat of the tree of life in his fallen state and thereby be consigned to a "living" death. Likewise, He has "hidden" the entrance to the narrow way so that only the truly penitent and humble find it." from Gladwin Koehn. at bibleviews.com/stgate

kymber said...

i believe in the saving Grace of Jesus Christ, as well. sometimes people are in places in their life where they aren't properly informed or are made to believe that this or that is right or wrong or vice versa. i am very glad that you are asking anyone with the burden of having had an abortion to contact you. i am glad that you are trying to relieve the burdens of others...thank you.

your friend,
kymber

Angela said...

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

Very good! And I just saw your post on down-to-earth, and I hope others come and read your blog for your pro-life post. I posted there too, but it is not up yet. March for life in d.c. is Monday, so I will post soon on that, as my kids go each year with their schools. love,andrea

DebbieLynne said...

And Margaret Sanger, who agreed with Hitler that the Aryan Race was superior to all others, founded Planned Parenthood for the purpose of eugenics. So not sexy!

debbieo said...

I call it child sacrafice.
Murder is murder no matter what you call it.
debbieo

Mrs.Rabe said...

Preach it, sister!

Humble wife said...

HB-believe me, I worry about post such as these, not for the topic, but for those that are burdened...and carry a silent sin, that they feel is beyond forgiveness.

Oh Muse- you are spot on. The 501 3c churches do not have the Lord as their head but the government. They chose the path for exemption status? I am thankful that I do not attend a church that is 501 3c...in fact our meeting house is a room we rent once a week. Attendance at times has peaked at 35, but most weeks it is less. The message of our church is not anything but the Bible. Sigh...all for the price of exemption have many been mislead.


Kymber-abortion is a sin. God cannot be around sin. It is not unforgivable, and I pray I remember this. I am sure I have made another feel poorly when I write about this, and for that I pray for forgiveness, but the voice of the womb screams-not to the mother's who may be duped, but to the nation that placed one life more valuable than another(the mother over the child). I pray that those that have had an abortion understand that one can ask for forgiveness and turn to Jesus Christ, because He alone can forgive their sin.

Angela- I feel that a tweet like this must be shared a thousand fold. We must shine Light upon the darkness of this atrocity, nay this sin.

Andrea-thank you for coming over. I am thankful that you are allowing your children to support those in the womb. I visited and am glad I did.

Oh DebbieLynne- And Margret Sanger used Black Preachers to perpetuate the need for abortion...

Yes Debbie-that is what it is. The child is sacrificed for the wants/needs/desires/or the duplicity that the mother has. She may be underage, scared, poor, rich, white, black, but she is also dealing with a spike in hormones-yet she is allowed to choose this.

Deanna-well I am thankful I can use this blog to share my thoughts. I pray that women understand that no one has this right regardless of the Supreme Court deciding that the do. Life for life is not a choice-ever.

Ma said...

It is not unforgivable, and I pray I remember this.


Amen. We should ALL pray to remember this.


Jesus puts hatred of a brother on the same plane as murder, so let's not put this up on a pedestal as the worst of the worst sins.

All have sinned and are wanting of the Glory of God.

ALL. Not just these people.



Oh to walk a mile in another's shoes.

Humble wife said...

Oh Ma-many times I fall short...I know I do...

Sassy said...

After I read your post I thought how did I miss this one. I looked at the date, It was "my birthday".

I also thought how true but beautiful, that you invite sinners of any sin to come under the grace of God, to be forgiven by Him. To move forward with the heavy burdens taken off our shoulders and be in the Light of God.

Humble wife said...

Oh Sassy-Happpppppppy Birthday to You!!! belated-but with <3!!!

I am so thankful to Jesus Christ because He has offered the great invitation. I am but a servant that I pray is willing at all times for Him.

J