"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sometimes reading the labels

is just as interesting as reading the post. Today I am sharing some of the labels I have used in my blogging. I pray you all have a wonderful day...oh and be sure to read the label!

Freddy Krueger has nothing compared to rattlesnakes in my yard

funny how nice weather does wonders for the soul

Germ a phobe Jen

help my laptop has fallen and it cant get up

history will repeat itself if we refuse to learn from history(note repeat history~)

I am amazed at how much i enjoy my life and the simple pleasure of seeing chickens here there and everywhere

I am so thankful that I was the daughter of this woman and that her life has been an example for me to live mine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me Philippians 4:13

I choose less so I can have more

I have loved sitting around this old table while eating crafting doing school writing baking decorating cookies decorating eggs and enjoying time with each other

I know folks think one s crazy to be concerned about how much is going on but I kind of love being like the bull and have the protection I need to live a simple life out in the meadow

I love driving out west it reminds me of the drive that changed my life nearly 22 years ago when I ended up in a small town in Nevada and met my cutie(now almost 24 years)

I must think of a catchy jungle and the good one is already taken drat

June 24 began the great pumpkin shortage in the summer which has confused growers for years and NOW you all know the rest of the story as to why the pumpkins disappear in June

oh and Mr. Farmer you make my breath catch when I see you looking at me

oh I love snuggle bugging babies THANK YOU Bill for my babies and making me a mom

by the way Bill you and the kids are a daily joy that makes me wonder what I did to be given you somewhere somehow I will always think that, as life is so special with you and the kids

without today in history Double Nickel Farm would not be

3 comments:

Quizikle said...

Small-town Nevada (away from Reno and Vegas) kind of grabs at your soul, doesn't it?
Q

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

Jennifer, I am taking a quick peak at the internet before going to bed. My prayers are with you as you have hospital bills to pay. We've been there and it wasn't easy, but the Lord did give us the ability to take care of the bills. I think of George Meuller, who prayed for provision for every need he had and he always saw the Lord meet those needs.
Your mountains are amazing. Like ours, they look different every days.
How interesting that you found a close neighborhood in El Paso.
I'm finding that as my husband and I are getting older, we are grateful to be in a place that feels like home. Our previous town, of 19 years, wasn't that way, but then the Lord put us in that wilderness for a reason.
Have a wonderful Sunday......Denise

Humble wife said...

Quizikle-Yes a small town in Nevada far from Vegas or Reno not only grabbed my soul, but changed my life. I became because of that small little town...and wow nice to see you know about small towns in Nevada!

Denise-yes the Lord always provides, even when I am weepy or tired He is still there. I love the simple life we have here and imagine our lives although apart in distance are fairly similar in the simplicity. I am thankful that in our needs God provided this farm and I know everything will be ok.