"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, October 24, 2011

Things that Inspire

I save photos of images that inspire me. Often seeing how someone else was innovative allows for me to do the same. This is from a magazine from the 1930's with Armstrong Furniture. I see a floor pattern that inspires. I have one floor I painted : my dining room...I see something like the above photo in the near future~somewhere in the house.


This lamp was on Etsy dot com. I love it!! I love Pyrex dishware...and well unique things.


Love this pantry. I am slowly but surely weaning myself from buying processed foods. Will I ever get to the point where we have so much of our own canned and preserved foods? I don't know but I am heading to that direction.


LOVE LOVE LOVE the street! I see paths like this around the farm...and have slowly been working on this.



This is a magazine page from Simple Living in England. Check out the items re purposed from tin cans on the left side~totally inspiring!

Oh and the creation of the Creator is a daily reminder of His inspiration. We need nothing more than to open our eyes to see what He has made.

3 comments:

reginascottage said...

hello
wow that is really a dream of a pantry.i wish that was mine.
i wish you a wonderful week,
love regina
reginassimplelife.blogspot.com

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I actually love that whole kitchen! I could be quite happy there.

Vickie said...

Sorry, I went back to look at that pantry again, and I think it might not be yours, but I still love it!