"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, October 31, 2011

Photo Post Alert!

I am from a large family. Over the years we all have been busy raising families and moving every which way the wind blew us(or careers). Since mom died in February, it seems like we are all trying harder to connect and be more involved with each other and our lives.


With that-a wedding was the perfect place to bring many together! My dear sweet niece Katie married last Friday and oh how incredible the wedding was! Although I was not able to go due to Bill's surgery, Bill and I wanted to send Fourth to represent our branch of the family. I confess that I missed that cutie pie, but she has been having a wonderful time!!


Here are a few photos of the Ohio Wedding~ or more correctly of my family~My sister Carrie, her charming husband Vince and Fourth!


Fourth with my oldest brother Dave's oldest two children...Anne and David!

My daughter and cousin Tony- the bride's brother(or my sister Cathy's son)

My baby and her sweet uncle that shares a birthday with her. My handsome brother UJ


Aunties and my daughter. My sister Anna-on the right and Carrie on the left.

My niece Anne again...and forever and always I have called her Annie Fanny. So sorry Annie Fanny such is life!

Ok this is my niece Danielle's baby Zoey. She is my sister Liz's grandbaby. Danielle posted this photo and said today Zoey dressed as a computer geek of sorts. I say she dressed as an adorable cutie!!

Anna and Sami her husband. Aren't they so cute?


I saved this photo for last as it chokes me up every time I look at it. This is my sister Cathy her husband Scott and my niece Katie...as they walked her down the aisle. Oh Cathy I love how you are so emotional in this photo. I promise I will be the same with my goof troop too.


Thank you all for being so amazing to my baby. Thank you for spoiling her and treating her like she had mom and dads all over. I love you all...

4 comments:

kymber said...

oh Jen - i am soo glad that Fourth got to meet your side of the family - and that they treated her so kindly! she is soo gorgeous it blows my mind! i am super glad that she had such a nice trip, and on her own - helps her build the chararacter that she already has. wow Jen - i don't know how you raised four such amazing kids - but you did it, my dear friend!

your friend,
kymber

Humble wife said...

<3 Kymber <3 you are such a sweetie! Thank you for the lovely comment!

jambaloney said...

jennifer:

such a wonderful family - you should be bursting with pride at all times!

Humble wife said...

Jambaloney- hey you are so nice!! thank you...!