"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Monday, August 8, 2011

So Simple

Mini van in the southwestern desert converts mid-day to large dehydrator. I would never have guessed how simple it is to use, or how quickly it works...or how it is so cheap to run!


9 comments:

Ma said...

Okay details please! I would love to try this.

Humble wife said...

Ok...I will update with photos Ma! :0)

HossBoss said...

Now THAT's repurposing ...or I should say DUAL purposing!

Great idea, HW!

Pat from Albuquerque said...

I'm in your blog stealing all your squash recipes. LOL!


^ ^
> <

Carrie said...

LOL You know I can relate to this one!!!! But at least yours is sort of a "dry" heat!!!!

Humble wife said...

HB- yES!!LOL

Pat-I am getting ready to post some more. Funny how abundance makes one creative!

Carrie- lol

Anonymous said...

Please give details on your yellow squash chips!

LizinNY

debbieo said...

I read about a lady who baked cookies in her back window of her car. Took 4 hours. I think its a good idea.

Humble wife said...

Debbieo-I saw a photo on someones blog showing a car "baking" cookies on the dash. I am going to try and figure out where I saw it so I can link it when I update this post!