"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I wonder

if the terrorists succeeded on 9-11?

What I mean is this: America is not united on the upcoming memorial of 9/11. A mosque is acceptable to show our tolerance but any other faith is unacceptable. We call American's terrorist but ignore real terrorist.

Maybe, just maybe the intent of the terrorists attacks of 9-11 was more delayed than any of us realized?

We permit members of Congress to damn a grass roots movement to hell.

All of our politicians flip flop to get our votes.

and what I wrote in 2009 is even more real today. So on my 23rd anniversary I am reposting this, because in the days before 9-11 memorial , I am more threatening to my nation than someone that did real harm to the nation.


Domestic Terrorist
  1. I am a Christian
  2. I am a stay home wife
  3. I am the mother of 4 children and we would continue to have children if we were so blessed.
  4. I have home schooled the children all of their lives
  5. I bake cookies, cakes, pies, make my own bread, tortillas, and homemade cheeses.
  6. I grow much of our foods and then preserve it for our use.
  7. I am a farm wife and we raise animals and poultry to feed us.
  8. I make many of the items we use in the home, such as clothing, aprons, towels, curtains, rugs.
  9. I study the Bible with the family each morning, and we pray as a family before meals, and whenever we need to.
  10. I am a conservator in all items in my home, not because they are expensive or that I am in the *green crowd*, but because I appreciate the money that was spent to acquire the item.
  11. I am pro military. As the wife, mother, sister and daughter of one that has and is wearing the uniform, I understand that a strong military protects our way of life.
  12. I am against abortion in all cases. The life is a life. When we began to trade one's rights for another we began to slide on a slope that cannot ever be climbed again.
  13. I am for being personally responsible for my actions. If I break the law, hold me accountable.
  14. I am against making another pay for me or me pay for another.
  15. I am for being charitable. Life on my farm has permitted us to have an excess in items that we are able to give to several families that are on restricted incomes. I am for helping the sick, the elderly, the widowed. This is my choice. I do not want to have my money diverted to the chosen needy(as this is subjective and most often abused.)
  16. I am against same sex marriage. If two people wish to have a gay relationship my stand is NOT stopping them. I am not against a civil union between the two. It is a legal contract the gay couples wish for to cover each other in life insurance and custody which the law should cover-they are not man and wife as one party would physically be missing. In a civil union they can be man and man or vise versa.
  17. I am against the discrimination held by the Left. As a minority household we are not recognized by the Left because we do not act as victims or hold our hand up. We are the silent Condi Rice's(she was attacked often for not taking the preconceived idea of what a black woman should hold as her ideology -by the Left...even being called a house nigg*r) This is the most obvious of racists views that is never picked up by the MSM. We are all unique and do not think or vote in blocks like the Left so wishes. Remove the bribes and see how quickly you will lose those who blindly check D in every election. You are not for the equality of races, but believe that without you they would be completely dysfunctional. Welfare, food stamps, quotas and the likes do nothing but hamper the people that you then say you are helping.
  18. I am against this lie of global cooling, then global warming, and now climate change. Didn't any of you listen in science? If the belief that the earth is billions of years old, then the past 15,000 years of scientific data on cooling and warming trends is not enough to make any correlation to any climate change. There is just too little information on hand. How pompous to believe in both the age of the earth and then the impending destruction based on such minuscule of data. Quit buying in to this Al Gore junk. He is lining his pockets on your blind faith. Be wise and reflect long and hard on what I wrote. The data that the climate change crowd is like you basing your viability on the very first microsecond of your life. How can you make a scientific observation off of this first spliced piece of data? You can't just like with the data we have now.
  19. I am against groups like PETA. This group can only thrive in a wealthy narcissistic society. I think that those in the group should move to an impoverished region of the world where around every corner isn't an eco friendly organic grocer and food is for sustenance and not times in the day where one breaks. Animals provide food and clothing and labor all around the globe. Your group is a double standard.
  20. I am against groups like NOW as they really are a bi*t*ching group instead of a group seeking real rights for women. If you were for the rights of women you would embrace the design of a woman and its ability to produce another living being. If you were for the rights of women you would press our leaders to cease the abuse against fellow sisters around the globe...and combat female circumcision, honor killings, child brides to men in their fifties and killing women for not covering or killing a woman for speaking to a man.
  21. I am against dumping more money in public schools. I am for the immediate change in the system and have the schools held accountable. I am for vouchers and the option of the parent and student making the decision as to where they choose to be educated. If a school is not producing students who can read, then the school should be held accountable immediately.
  22. I am against the weak stand on border security.
  23. I am for limiting our elected to two terms for any in Congress...we have created a Political Class and they are unwilling to relinquish their position in society. We can and should give control back to the people. We did this to the office of the president and we should do this for all other elected persons.
  24. I am for drilling in ANWR. For those who are for the environment or the animals please reread #'s 18 and 19. I also think that we need to build nuclear power plants all over. If France, with the spineless image we have of them, utilizes nuclear power plants then what is our problem?
  25. And finally I am against calling terrorism anything other than terrorism. Call a spade a spade. No more mamsy pansy pc junk suggesting that 9-11 was a man made disaster. A man made disaster is the boo*b job. Women look like freaks with the augmentations that occur to them. Terrorism is 9-11, as the population was terrorized by the actions of terrorists who had but one intent- to wreak havoc. Once again a man made disaster does not bring me to my knees with grief for the loss, the fear and the pain felt...
And because of this list...I am a Domestic Terrorist. Me, the woman who missed out on having a dad her entire childhood, because he wore the uniform of this nation. Me, who stands and really sounds a voice for one who has few champions while they reside in the womb. Me, who wishes to solve my own problems before asking the government to step up. Me, who prays to a Divine Creator and lives my life in such a way. Me, who believes that our nation is an incredible place in the world. Me, who believes that charity begins at home. Me, who loves the institution of marriage and places my spouse and family to a level of importance. Me, who thinks that the color of ones skin should not make a difference and has taught my children to view others by their works and not their color. Me, who believes that there are people who do wish to cause our nation genuine harm and stands against them...

is a domestic terrorist.

May we all understand that the times we live in are unlike no other time, and America is at the crossroad. What happens next is uncertain. But I can say with absolute certainty that if I am the threat it may be too late.
Jennifer

H/T SISU

24 comments:

HossBoss said...

I must have missed your 2009 post about being a Domestic Terrorist. Everything you say in this post and the 2009 post is SO right. The damage done on 9/11/01 is so much more than the towers and the lives that were lost that day. Even now, almost ten years afterward, the ripple effect of that single monstrous act of terrorism continues to erode this nation and the foundation of Christianity in this country. These are trying times. I just hope we, as a nation, are up to the trials.

Representative said...

Excellent post. Well said.

We are many, and I think the scales may be tipping back toward reason. If not now, I'm with you... it may be too late. I hope we are beginning to rally.

Susan said...

The lines have been drawn....but the main question is the Lord saying: Who is on my side? Lord, we are. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Humble wife said...

HB-I too hope and pray we are up to the trials our nation is facing.

Rep-I hope so too.

Susan-amen.

Vickie said...

I stand and applaud you, Jennifer. Well said. I'm in agreement with you 100%. Thanks for putting this all so simply and elegantly. I'm sending friends your way.

Humble wife said...

Vickie-Welcome aboard! Of course we both have been on board a good long while haven't we? We must continue to stand strong in our foundations regardless of the consequences.

Janette@Janette's Sage said...

Great post...ditto...thanks for stating it right. As we come to this 10 year anniversary, this needs to be heard again and again.

'Auntie' said...

I read Vickie and came over, since she said to do so. May I add my (wee bit different) viewpoint? Which I commented over on her blog...

And one does not have to be a Christian, to fall in the same category, of which she speaks. I'm not (a Christian) and yet I am still Conservative and agree with so many things, which you do.

It's even a bit more weird for me. Because at least, you fit with the Christians, who have Conservative Values. I don't. Since I don't call myself a Christian and agree with everything.

It's weird being an Agnostic Conservative. I don't FIT anywhere. But that's OK too. I know who I am, and I not, not, not a Bleeding Heart Liberal!!!

'Auntie'
http://auntie12.wordpress.com/

Humble wife said...

Janette-Thank you and thanks for stopping by. Yes we need to be reminded of this often.

Auntie-Believe me the current target is a Christian but a conservative that is not a Christian has been dumped in with us so welcome aboard. I hate to reference what I wrote, but you are like what I mentioned about Condi Rice. You see if you do not fit the preconceived notion of the left you are berated-called a racist, a house nigg&r or what not. I promise you that your values that lean this way are truly based on a nation that was founded on the values a Christian should live by. The bonus of the two Great Commandments of being a Christian Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38This is the first and great commandment.

39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22:37-40

is that if we love our neighbor as thyself -we end up being a respecter of persons. We do not burden the other with heavy taxes, policies that cause the weak to suffer or allow some to take because.

Now I respect your position and promise you that you and I stand tall as Americans wishing for the ways of old. I know that between folks like you and I this can be achieved...and guess what? I think you fit in just fine. Our nation is a woven fiber of everyone. So I disagree with your comment about not fitting in...

have a lovely day, and remember United we stand-divided we WILL fall.

Melodie said...

I just came over from Vicky's too. This is a wonderfully written post and I agree whole heartily!

Cheryl @ The Farmer's Daughter said...

Hi Jennifer, I came over from Vickie's and have to say that I agree wholeheartedly with all you've said. Well done! I'm saddened by the turn our country has taken and it's past time something was done about it! I pray it's not too late.

Humble wife said...

Melodie-thank you and I am glad to hear of another standing...there are a good number of us!!


Cheryl- I pray the same prayer often. I would like to believe the spirit that has made our nation so great is inside so many of us...so lets stand and see how we do!

Ladybug said...

Jennifer Oh how I so agree with
you The Post is awesome so very
well said..
SPEAK WITH BOLDNESS .... YES
Thanks for expressing your thoughts
Blessings/Hugs ...
Ladybug /Trish

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Just came from Vickie's. My hat is off to you and the stand you so eloquently expressed. May God bless and keep our beloved country. blessings ~ tanna

Humble wife said...

Trish-thank you for stopping by..yes we must BE BOLD!!

Tanna- what a lovely prayer! Thank you!

Lana from Farm Life Lessons said...

Excellent!

Humble wife said...

Lana-thank you!

Vee said...

Vickie at Sand Flat Farm sent me. I agree with nearly every jot and tittle. Amen, sister! Tell it!!

Humble wife said...

Thank you Vee- and I love the biblical use to show support- lovely!!

Jeanne said...

Are you for the killing of innocent people in order to promote your political views? Are you planning to commit acts like Timothy McVeigh or the 9/11 actors? I disagree with you on many points, but I enjoy reading about your experiences providing for yourself and your family and I can't imagine you advocating violence. I'm taken aback by your use of the term "terrorist," since to me it means a person who aims to kill as many innocent people as possible to advance their beliefs. I think you mean counter-cultural or unpopular or another term to express your dissatisfaction without implying violence.

Humble wife said...

Hi Jeanne- a few thoughts: first all the way up to the vice president of the US the term terrorist has been linked to the above mentioned article. The director of homeland security also used this in discussing those of christian faith...so me using the term is in shock by those that have used it first. I am not sure what country you are from so I am not sure you have read this in our news. Our news is laden with the calling of Christians this...and tea party folks too.

I am not sure you really read the post or are here to continue a mantra similar to one used by a liberal- point out that I am evil so the agenda moves on...

I suggest you take a moment to reread this post. Not sure how much you and I agree on anything, as you are on a platform and said all the key points.


As to the calling of me a Terrorist...I neither labeled myself as this nor wanted it. I was given it as a gift by leaders who no longer can rationally see America as anything but a problem. I am stuck with this name and if it means that believing the 25 points that I listed that they will continue to call me this-then I am a Terrorist.

Sue said...

Came by to visit from Sand Flat farms, so glad I did. I think you have so eloquently spoken for the majority.
Blessings,
Sue

musemater said...

Hi Jen, I'm one too! Love your blog, I was up by myself this fine Saturday morning after my husband went off to work and my teenagers still in bed and so glad to have read your 25 points. God Bless you and your lovely family, in Jesus name I pray.

Humble wife said...

Hey Muse-thank you for that prayer, and welcome along, as there are many of us. Sadly we have been labeled this way, but I stand for ALL 25 points and will not waiver...I appreciate your visit and thank you for leaving a comment on this!