"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ram Sandwich

A few photos to close out the day~
I think I am a sunset junkie. This is tonight's sunset with the storm closing in.


New ram to the farm...he is not so young but not so old. And~Let's say he is solid enough to have made the cut for us to consider cross breeding him with one of our Navajo Churro's.


Here is the view as I walk to the front gate to open it so I can drive off the property. Yes that gravel lane is a real county road. Maintained? Not really, unless you count the time we clipped some Mesquite so it would not scratch the truck as we pulled out!

I hope you enjoyed the ram sandwich!

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Beautiful pictures!

Ma said...

Ram sandwich, cute!:)

Anonymous said...

:)!
LizinNY

Humble wife said...

Thank you all for your comments! :)

Glenn B said...

You have a good life, you and yours that is!

Humble wife said...

Glenn- I hope not to sound to braggy when I say...I think so too.

thanks for your kind words!

Jen