"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Coming to New Mexico


Yes our oldest son is coming home this week!!!

I wrote about his homecoming here and how some of us were able to welcome him home to Fort Drum, but this week Bill will be coming home to see us in New Mexico!!

I can't wait! I can't wait to make some home cooked meals and sit and visit with him here where he can sleep and relax. I look forward to playing games, watching movies, and to be honest seeing my children together again.

This week is a milestone week for the farm family. I will have three adult sons after Thursday!!


Here is my second son age 18. This weekend he has spent in Wildland Firefighter Certification Training.
({photo removed by humble wife})
My third son...turns 18 this Thursday. He has been working a full time job for a month(since he has finished school) and just bought his first vehicle. I am so happy to see my sons together and will update this photo with my Third with his new to him truck-

Oh and when my oldest gets here I can update the group photo of the goofs
They sure have my heart...I love these cuties so much and can't believe how fast time has gone by.
This is a photo from 1996 inUtah...I still can't believe how quick they have grown. And for the record it is not a typo for the ages of my second and third sons. The Third son was a preemie(as well as the 1st and 4th child) and was born 9 months and 10 days after the Second son!!

I am looking forward to having a lovely week and hope all of you do the same!
Jennifer

2 comments:

Glenn B said...

Good for you and the rest of your family, have a load of fun and good times together.

All the best,
Glenn B

Humble wife said...

Glenn thanks- I am sure I will cry as I always do. I cant wait to see these kids together again!! And I pray we keep the oldest on US soil for a while!!