"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
Dr. Adrian Rogers 1931-2005

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fun

I read most likely far too much on line, and confess that sometimes I go as Left as possible to see what is on the fire pit for the day. Sometimes my Internet wanderings are less political and more humor filled! Thanks Huffington Post as today you made my day. After my lunch today of chicken noodle soup, I should have what I need to give you a call and thank you...


photo credit Huffington Post
What is it about tin can telephone that always makes me smile?
If you click on the link you will see the funniest roller coaster snapshots!


Happy Friday All!
Jennifer

No comments: