"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 - 2005

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Upcoming Week Should Be Sweeping...

or so I hope. I have seen much change and am now ready for hope to kick back in.

Jennifer

6 comments:

WomanWhoRunsWithHorses said...

I couldn't agree more. If voter turnout in the early voting and all the recent polls are any indication, the change in Washington this week should indeed be sweeping!

: )

Humble wife said...

HB I sure am inclined to believe so, but I am always aware of the acorn frenzy etc, that has been perfected, as well as the votes not counted etc.

:)

Pam said...

I'm looking forward to Tuesday night returns with anticipation! I told my honey to buy popcorn and root beer. This is my Superbowl!

Humble wife said...

Pam- LOL...superbowl of politics!! Funny isn't it??

Angela said...

Ha! Amen to all of the above! Popcorn and root beer for all!

Humble wife said...

Oh Angela...love the popcorn rootbeer idea! Party on Tuesday!! ;)